Create Your Own Club
You are now on your way to creating a new club or service. This page will give you all the information that you need! Use it as your checklist.
Pick up a packet
- Your first step is to meet with the Coordinator of Clubs, Organizations and Services (CoCOaS). Please email them at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a meeting.
- You must get 100 PSGA members signatures as a sign of support for the club. The form for this is attached in this packet.
- You must find people to run the group with you. This would constitute as your executive board.
- You must have a general interest meeting.
- You must create a charter (a sample can be found in this packet.) Once your charter is complete please set up a meeting with the CoCOaS so that is can be looked over.
- The charter will then go to Steering Committee for approval.
- If you are creating a club once your charter is approved by Steering you must go to the Council of clubs organizations and services for final approval.
- If you are a creating a Service once your charter is approved by Steering you must go to Service Board, and if approved Senate.
- If you are a Service you must draft a budget. If you are forming a club, you will be allocated $50 to begin with.